- Most people think Checkers was Richard Nixon's dog; here's the real story!
- Underground Grounder - Why would the IRS pursue a ragtag group of musicians across the country? How come they don't all drive the same kind of car? Why don't Shitake mushrooms come in designer flavors?
- The Grounder Conspiracies - Is there any significance to the fact that "Grounder" can be rearranged to spell "Red on Rug?" Is this a signal of the coming communist invasion? Should we be ordering carpet instead? And what the heck is carpool tunnel syndrome?
- Watch This Space - Over the last twenty years, more than a thousand defective ladies' wrist watches have made their way into our country. These backward-running watches are responsible, at last count, for dozens of deaths when their hapless owners, upon hearing the sound these watches made, succumbed to tock-tick shock syndrome.
Stories I may or may not get around to:
- Slapless in the Saddle - One narcoleptic cowboy's reckless attempt to discard his novel method of staying awake on the treacherous cattle drive.
- Do Not Throw Lentils in the Hat, Good Knight - An amusing tale of Arthur, Lancelot, and some vegetarian mayhem.
- Mary's Crystal Moose - It was the perfect gift for the season, faceted and glittering, until Big Ralph came to pay a visit.
- Fred Astaire, and his Brother, Clyme - Need we say more?
- Old Rabbits Die Hard - Tales from the biology lab.
Web design and content by Airy Productions: Building Quality Websites Since Tuesday!